The Digital Orientalist is seeking to expand and as such we are eagerly looking for several new editors for the new academic year from the following (or related) fields:
- Chinese Studies/Sinology.
- Indian Studies.
- Central Asian Studies or Mongolian Studies.
- Korean Studies.
- South East Asian Studies.
- Oceania or Pacific Island Studies.
- Persia or Iranian Studies.
The editorial positions will be particularly attractive to graduate students and early career researchers but are open to senior academics also. Editors will be expected to contribute 5-6 posts between September 2019 and June 2020. If you have something interesting to say and you wish to reach a global audience, then do not hesitate to get in contact by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.