On the 1st of June, The Digital Orientalist held the Digital Orientalisms Twitter Conference (#DOsTC). There were a total of eight presentations focusing on themes pertaining to the digital humanities and the study of non-Occidental histories, texts, cultures, societies, and peoples.
We would like to extend our thanks to the audience, The Digital Orientalist’s team, and of course, the participants;
- Lorna Richardson (University of East Anglia),
- Simon Kaner (University of East Anglia),
- Yume from Tenjou no Ao,
- Dee Wu (University of Warwick),
- Ani Schug and Anoush Baghdassarian from The ReRooted Archive,
- Zach Chrisman (University of Denver),
- James Harry Morris (University of Tsukuba), and
- Cornelis van Lit (Utrecht University).
You can view the whole proceedings of the conference through the following embedded link: